Hi and welcome to my blog! I created this blog to hold myself accountable for a number of reasons including:
- Improving my overall health & physical fitness
- Improving my families financial status
- Working towards quitting my day job and working for myself
- Working towards my goal of being able to travel all over the world
- In the hopes of inspiring my readers one day to make improvements in their own lives
I figure the best way to hold myself accountable is to put my goals, successes, and my failures out here for all the world to read. I have to admit, it’s a little bit scary but I’ve never been one to shy away from the things that I fear.
I live in Canada with my husband and our three kids, two boys and one girl. We also have two beautiful German Shepherd dogs.
I work full-time in human resources and have just started my MBA which is going to keep me pretty busy for the next two years!
I’m looking forward to getting to know each and every one of my readers and I hope you will drop me a line any time, I would love to hear your stories.